Jen and I sit down and run through our 2016 with you while listening to music, drinking tasty beverages, sharing candidly about where we are at in our lives together, regarding, religion, politics, family, having children, and our hopes for the upcoming New Year. Not to mention, arguing about the difference between introvert and extrovert.
This is our second time doing a holiday special on the podcast, perhaps now it is an annual tradition!
The holidays and Christmas are not awesome for everyone. We take the time to share our personal struggles, family struggles, and the answers we find for ourselves despite all the drama of the holidays.
MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Hallmark Movies
- Family drama over the holidays.
- How to reconnect with family.
- Why there is drama over the holidays.
- Jen, the founder, and CEO of Nap, Inc and the Captain of the Stay at Home Club.
- Social Anxiety.
- We argue about the difference between being introverted.
- The best part of our marriage is fuck you.
- Teamwork turns me on.
- My personal family drama.
- The Trump Chump.
- Political divides among the family.
- How to overcome the indifference.
- Leaving the church freed us to live our lives our way.
- Some of our personal marital problems and how we worked through them.
- Holiday Scratcher tickets from the Washington State Lottery?