In this episode, Ty opens up and shares his childhood with us. Growing up in a military family, the middle son of three siblings, moving around, dealing with dads, and being medicated.
I am so grateful for this time with Ty. His transparency and vulnerability will be appreciated by so many Losers.
Connect with Ty on Facebook
MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
click to download
- Ty's Story
- Military Kids
- Middle Child of Three
- ADD and forced medication
- Parents Fighting
- Subtlety and Discretion are the better parts of power.
- They just want taskers, they don't want feelers, they don't want thinkers. They want taskers. Do, don't be.
- Growing up.
- Self-Justification is the doorway to denial.
- Relationships and why they work or don't work.
- He who controls the present controls the past, he who controls the past controls the future.
- Don't just ask why. Ask yourself why you ask why?