Justin is a 25-year-old Naval Hospital Corpsman, Third Class, Fleet Marine Force, HM3(FMF). He reached out to LOR early on as the show was beginning, where I learned he was in attendance of my final sermon as a Mega-Church Pastor.
He recently let me know that he was ready to tell his story and wanted to be a guest on the show. It was good timing, and I was happy to oblige. I had no idea that his story included deployment, firefights, and more. Justin transparently shares about his journey through his Naval deployment experience, as well as discussing how hard it is to lose someone, dealing with gruesome experiences, and even suicide.
MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
Aging Angels is show guest Justin Beall's band.
- Joining the military.
- Under fire and firefights.
- Desiring to live outside of hating others.
- The youngest guest in the show.
- Republican, democrat, socialist, libertarian, tea party,
- Your three for circle, close friends, and family.
- Afganistan and Haiti.
- Joining the Military so that you don’t have to think, you can just obey.
- Having your own thoughts.
- The President of the United States of America, or Emperor?
- Reginald D. Hunter.
- Oligarchy, and the middle class.
- Bernie Sanders.
- The Danish have tanks? The Vikings?
- Civilians in warfare?
- A night patrol story.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Surviving the pain of war.
- What leads to War Veterans committing suicide?
- Military training and the dehumanizing of the enemy.
- Doug Stanhope
- Stop trying to find your destiny.