The Dans Take Over the Show. Maybe it was the Alcohol, perhaps it was the Vibe, for Sure it was the People, the Comedy.
Daniel Timothy Desrosiers & Daniel O'Connell
This comedy duo is the perfect mix of narcissism and comedic hilarity. These episodes run through the hilarious gambit of their witty minds, through many topics, landing on a conversation about working in the service industry, dealing with people, thoughts about religion, and Baby Dan's conversation with his mom regarding the "Christian" Religion.
ON THIS EPISODE
- Baby Dan is highly aware of his man parts.
- Deep passion for sandwiches.
- Delicious Sandwiches have delicious bread (Scratch Deli & Salumi).
- Daniel Timothy Desrosiers & Daniel O'Connell fight with each other about who is more condescending.
- Gentrifying government FBI warehouses.
- Old man laughs.
- Renting a restaurant to pee in.
- Daniel Timothy Desrosiers & Daniel O'Connell fight with each other about working in the service industry and dealing with customers.
- Those YELP customers.
- Tristen Devine and Kevin Hyder, People's Republic of Komedy and their incredible influence on the Seattle Comedy scene and our lives.
- Neil Hamburger and Brody Stevens.
- Honoring our late friend Tristen Devin.
- Growing up Catholic.
- Tax the churches!
- The Dan's views on religion.
- What is Baby Dan's accent?
- Fucking with an UBER driver.
TINY BABY TALK SHOW | YOUTUBE
CONTACT THE DAN'S
MUSIC FROM THIS EPISODE
Daniel Timothy Desrosiers - HIS MANY COLORED FRUIT. The songs featured on this episode are not out yet but you can find them soon at the links given here.
Song 1 - Amazon Suicide Net | Song 2 - A Debt That Can Only Be Paid With Regret
Performing as Town Hall (our last performance with that show) at The Highlarious Comedy Festival on Saturday August 21st at 8pm: Tickets Here